Monday, July 17, 2006
Six more days to my bday.i'm not really fussed.I mean, 15 isn't really an important age for me.It's the 16, the 18 and the 21 that means something to me.I will only like celebrating birthdays up to the 25th,I think. on every birthday after that i will think,'I'm old.' haha.not exactly old but i wouldn't be a youth anymore,right.But still,you're not fifteen everyday.When I'm 60 I will probably wish I valued the time I was fifteen and had celebrated my bday with more gusto.If i live to 60 I mean.With the number of cars zipping around the country now you'll have a higher chance of being smashed to smithereens any moment.And terrorists seem to enjoy placing bombs in public transport.The idiots.I wish when the FBI or someone catch them they will place them on a lawn and mow them over, then set their pants on fire, add salt to whatever wounds they get and then
jump on them.And that's just for the so-called less active terrorists.
People I have Seen
1)Simple Plan
2)Black Eyed Peas
3)Mariah Carey
4)Stacie Orrico
5)Gareth Gates
6)t.A.t.U
7)Michelle Branch
8)Jerry Yen
People I want to see
1)FERNANDO TORRES (aw...he's so cute!)
2)Ricardo Kaka (after Torres)
3)Steven Gerrard
4)Jonathan Rhys-Meyers
5)Hayden Christensen
6)The Yeah Yeah Yeahs(it's...a band.)
i thought the world of you
3:21 PM